These terms and conditions (“WhatsApp Terms and Conditions” as amended from time to time) are applicable to the Investors (defined hereinafter) that avail the Services (defined
hereinafter) provided thereon by ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund through its Investment Manager ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company Limited (“Mutual Fund”) on the WhatsApp platform and
who are eligible for certain select services.
The WhatsApp Terms and Conditions shall be in addition to any other terms and conditions as stipulated by the Mutual Fund from time to time on its website www.icicipruamc.com. in
relation to products and services provided by the Mutual Fund.
Any services that may be offered to the Investor through the WhatsApp platform (“WhatsApp”) is at the discretion of the Mutual Fund and/or basis the eligibility criteria of a Investor and
such services are subject to certain terms and conditions. In case of conflict between any of these WhatsApp Terms and Conditions and the terms and conditions for other services provided on the WhatsApp channel,
specific terms and conditions of such services shall prevail.
Further, in case of inconsistency between the WhatsApp Terms and Conditions and any specific terms and conditions pertaining to any specific service/product, the specific terms and conditions of that particular
service/product shall prevail.
• “Account” refers to the Mutual Fund Folio maintained by the Investor with the Mutual Fund.
• “Account Related Services” shall mean the Services which pertain to information in relation to the Account of the Mutual Fund’s Investor including but not limited to
Portfolio valuation, statement of account request which are enabled by the Mutual Fund, from time to time, at its sole discretion.
• "Device" means a computer, laptop, mobile phone, tablet or any other similar device that enables the Investor to access WhatsApp and use the Services.
• “Investor” shall mean any person holding mutual fund units or interacting with the Mutual Fund on WhatsApp using the Registered Mutual Fund Number / using the Services provided by
the Mutual Fund through WhatsApp.
• “Investor Information” refers to the personal data or information or such other data or information including any sensitive personal data in relation to the Investor, shared by the
Investor or provided to the Investor by the Mutual Fund or collected or obtained from the Investor or from WhatsApp or from any such source in the course of the Investor availing the Services hereunder.
• “One Way Communication” shall mean the service provided by the Mutual Fund to the Investor on WhatsApp where the Mutual Fund sends its Investor one-way messages through its
Registered Mutual Fund Number in the nature of information, alerts, updates, transaction alerts, statements in relation to Account and such other communications as the Mutual Fund may enable from time to time, at its
•“Registered Mutual Fund Number” is the authorized number of the Mutual Fund, registered with WhatsApp for the purposes of providing Services herein.
• “Registered Investor Number" is the mobile number which the Investor has registered with the Mutual Fund.
• “Service(s)” shall mean the One Way Communication and Two Way Communication services provided by the Mutual Fund by itself or through any of its service providers, to a Investor on
•“Two Way Communication” shall mean the service provided by the Mutual Fund to the Investors on WhatsApp where the Investor can communicate with the Mutual Fund by sending it
messages in the form of making requests, seeking information, asking queries etc. on the Registered Mutual Fund Number and where the Mutual Fund responds to such messages. However, this service and the Mutual
Fund’s responses shall be limited only to such queries, information, requests etc. as may be determined by the Mutual Fund from time to time, at its sole discretion.
•“WhatsApp” is the application provided by WhatsApp Inc. 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, California 94025.
• All references to singular include plural and vice versa and the word "includes" should be construed as "without limitation"
• Words importing any gender include the other gender. ‘We/us’ refers to Mutual Fund/Mutual Fund and ‘You/yours’ refer to the Investor using the WhatsApp facility.
• Reference to any statute, ordinance or other law includes all regulations and other instruments and all consolidations, amendments, re-enactments or replacements for the time being in force
•All headings, bold typing and italics (if any) have been inserted for convenience of reference only and do not define limit or affect the meaning or interpretation of these Terms and Conditions
•Reference to any law or legislation, regulation, rule shall mean, applicable, constitution, statute, law, rule, regulation, ordinance, judgment, order, decree, authorisation, or any published directive,
guideline, notice, requirement or governmental restriction, having the force of law in any jurisdiction and include laws as amended from time to time.
This WhatsApp platform serves as supplementary medium through which we can communicate with you and provide Services and further enable certain services as the Mutual Fund may decide in its sole discretion.
4- Eligibility for using the services
The Investor hereby agrees and undertakes that he/she shall use the Services only if he/she fulfills the eligibility as given below
1. The Investor is an individual and is a major;
2. The Investor is a Guardian of a minor;
3. The Investor is of sound mind, solvent and competent to contract;
4. The Investor is a resident of India and is present in the territory of India at the time of utilization of the Services.
• Minor investors:
The Platform may be accessed on behalf of a minor unit holder/investor by the natural and/or legal guardian. The guardian shall represent the minor in all transactions of any description executed on the Platform or
otherwise on behalf of the minor until the said minor attains majority.
The payment for the purchases shall be made only from the bank account of the minor or the bank account where minor is one of the joint holders. Also, the minor unit holder transaction shall be made only from the
bank account of the minor or and/or legal guardian proceeds/ dividend payouts. The Mutual Fund shall pay proceeds of redemption / dividend payouts only in the name of minor investor/ minor unit holder. The Mutual
Fund shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by the minor unit holder on account of any non-receipt of or delays in receiving the redemption proceeds / dividend payouts on account of the above.
Nomination shall not be allowed till such time the minor attains the age of majority
The guardian shall be eligible to access the Platform on behalf of the minor till such time the minor attains the age of majority. The guardian agrees to indemnify the Mutual Fund against any claim of the minor for
any transactions made in the minor's account. Upon the minor attaining the age of majority, the right of the guardian to represent the minor and to access the Platform on behalf of the minor shall stand terminated.
The minor shall be required to fulfill such formalities, through submission of physical request forms and documents, updation of bank and contact details, etc., as may be stipulated by the Mutual Fund for change of
status from minor to major from time to time. Access to the Platform with respect to the investments of the minor unit holder shall remain suspended till such time the formalities of change of status are completed.
THE WHATSAPP SERVICES ARE CURRENTLY NOT PROPOSED TO BE EXTENDED TO OUR NON RESIDENT INDIAN (NRI) INVESTORS OR ANY INVESTOR RESIDING OUTSIDE INDIA. HENCE, IF YOU ARE AN NRI OR A INVESTOR RESIDING OUTSIDE INDIA,
PLEASE DO NOT USE THESE SERVICES.
5- Applicability of Whatsapp Terms and Conditions
These WhatsApp Terms and Conditions form a contract between the Investor and Mutual Fund. The Investor shall apply to Mutual Fund in the prescribed manner for availing of the Services.
By applying and opting in for the Services, the Investor acknowledges that he has read, understood and accepted these WhatsApp Terms and Conditions and other specific terms and conditions as pertaining to the Account
and any other products/offers/facilities and services availed by the Investor whether or not through WhatsApp.
No act, delay or omission by the Mutual Fund shall affect its rights, powers and remedies under these Terms and Conditions and other terms on the Mutual Fund website
www.icicipruamc.com., hereinafter referred to as “Website”).
The Investor hereby accepts and agrees that all Services and communications (both One Way Communication and Two Way Communication) taking place on WhatsApp, initiated either by the Mutual Fund or the Investor, will
be governed by and subject to these WhatsApp Terms and Conditions. Further, the Investor hereby agrees that the Investor grants express authority to the Mutual Fund for carrying out the Services requested by the
Investor on WhatsApp on its Registered Mutual Fund Number. Provided however that the Mutual Fund shall not be required to authenticate the Investor, if any request for the Services comes on WhatsApp to the Registered
Mutual Fund Number, and in case of a Investor, if the number reflected in the requestor’s mobile is a Investor’s Registered Number, the Mutual Fund shall be entitled to presume that it is the Investor
itself which is interacting through WhatsApp and in case of any other Investor the Mutual Fund shall be entitled to presume that the number reflected in the WhatsApp profile is the Investor’s number and it is
the Investor itself and not any other person who is interacting with the Registered Mutual Fund Number. The Mutual Fund's own record or log of transactions maintained through computer systems or otherwise shall be
accepted as conclusive and binding for all purposes.
The Investor agrees and accepts that the Mutual Fund reserves the right to provide only such Services as the Mutual Fund may at its discretion permit from time to time. The Mutual Fund may also inform/update the
availability/non-availability of any particular Service, at its sole discretion. The Investor hereby agrees that the Mutual Fund may at any time, without prior notice to the Investor, modify, discontinue or make
additions/deletions to the Services offered to the Investor. The Investor agrees that he shall not hold the Mutual Fund responsible for not responding to the queries of/ information sought by the Investor or not
providing a response to the satisfaction of the Investor or not processing any request of the Investor, in case such a message sent by the Investor in case the Mutual Fund does not receive an instruction to this
effect in its systems or the message sent by the Investor is not in the format as required by the Mutual Fund or does not fall under the Services being offered by the Mutual Fund at the time or the Mutual Fund does
not receive such a message for technical reasons or otherwise or for any reason whatsoever. The Mutual Fund will have no liability in case of any fraud or impersonation incidents through the WhatsApp platform.
Further, in case the Mutual Fund permits any Service in the nature of a transaction, the Investor agrees that such a Service shall be subject to statutory/ regulatory limits and/or any limits that may be imposed by
the Mutual Fund, from time to time, at its sole discretion
7- Registration and Verification
•For availing the Two Way Communication service, the Investor agrees to have accepted (a) the WhatsApp Terms and Conditions applicable to the Investor for availing the Services mentioned herein; (b) the Privacy
Policy of the Mutual Fund applicable to the Investor for availing the Services mentioned herein and (c) any other Account/product/service/offer related specific terms and conditions as applicable. Provided that, the
Mutual Fund may modify the process for authentication, registration and/or verification of the Investor, for One Way Communication and/or Two-Way Communication, at any time, at its sole discretion
• The Investor shall apply to Mutual Fund for use of the Services (and/or for any changes to the options available under the Services) in such manner and through such modes as may be specified and made available
by Mutual Fund.
• Mutual Fund in its sole discretion shall decide the devices, software platforms, versions, networks, methods, and data services that will be supported by the WhatsApp platform for providing these Services. Any
attempts to modify unsupported versions for use in the WhatsApp platform will be treated an unauthorized use and violation (“Unauthorized Use”) of these WhatsApp Terms and Conditions. The Services through
the WhatsApp platform shall be suspended with immediate effect if there is Unauthorized Use by the Investor..
• The Investor agrees that the Investor shall be responsible for upgrading any software, hardware and the operating system at his/her own cost from time to time so as to be compatible to continue to avail the
Services offered by the Mutual Fund. The Mutual Fund shall be at liberty to change, vary or upgrade its software, hardware, operating systems, etc. from time to time and shall be under no obligation to support the
software, hardware, operating systems used by the Investor and that the same shall be the Investor’s sole responsibility. Some Services may not work on an outdated platform and hence it is Investor’s sole
responsibility to ensure timely upgradation of the WhatsApp platform.
• By subscribing to Services on WhatsApp platform, the Investor agrees to get notifications via WhatsApp including account statement, transaction details, and other services/communications. Investor also
agrees to receive notifications sent by the Mutual Fund from time to time on the Registered Investor Number via WhatsApp.
• The Investor irrevocably and unconditionally authorises the Mutual Fund to share the Account information with any third parties for the purpose of accepting/ executing such Service requests of the Investors.
• The Investor agrees that any Account related Services shall be provided to the Investors through WhatsApp platform only to a WhatsApp account associated with the Registered Investor Number..
• The Investor is aware that it may not be possible for the Mutual Fund to give detailed information on the Service/functionalities. The Mutual Fund shall not be responsible or liable to you or any third party
for the consequences arising out of or in connection with using of this Service or with respect to the limited information provided by the Mutual Fund on WhatsApp. In case the Investor requires further information,
they Investor can reach out to Mutual Fund either in the nearest branch, on Mutual Fund’s Investor Care number or through any other channels provided by the Mutual Fund.*
• The responses sent by the Mutual Fund on WhatsApp platform (either for One Way Communication and/or Two Way Communication) are based on a program running at back-end. This program has been developed and
regularly enhanced to handle the queries in best possible manner. However, for any answers that the Investor may not find satisfactory or for any inaccuracies arising therefrom, the Mutual Fund shall not be held
responsible. The Investor may call Investor Care number or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.icicipruamc.com. in case of any clarifications.
• The Investor agrees that Mutual Fund and / or its affiliates may hold and process the Investors personal information concerning the account/s on computer or otherwise in connection with the WhatsApp
facility as well as for analysis and marketing. You agree and consent that we may collect, store, use and/or disclose your personal data for the Services as detailed on our Website. The Investor also agrees Mutual
Fund may disclose, in strict confidence, to other institutions, its service providers, such information as may be reasonably necessary for reasons inclusive of but not limited to the participation in any
telecommunication or electronic clearing network, in compliance with legal directive, for credit rating by recognized credit scoring agencies, and for fraud prevention.
• All records of Mutual Fund generated by the transactions arising out of use of the Services through the WhatsApp platform, including the time of the transaction recorded shall be conclusive proof of the
genuineness and accuracy of the transactions.
• Where Mutual Fund considers the instructions to be inconsistent or contradictory with any past instructions or any simultaneous instructions provided by Investor to the Mutual Fund through other channels
provided by the Mutual Fund it may seek clarification from the Investor before acting on any instruction of the Investor or act upon any such instruction as it may deem fit. Mutual Fund shall have the right to
suspend the Services if Mutual Fund has reason to believe that the Investor's instructions may lead to direct or indirect loss or may require an indemnity from the Investor.
• The Investor accepts that all information /instructions will be transmitted to and /or stored at various locations and be accessed by personnel of Mutual Fund (and its affiliates) or its service providers..
• On the Investor opting in for the Services through the WhatsApp platform, the Mutual Fund has the discretion to stop sending these alerts on SMS or any other channel.
• Investor is responsible for keeping security safeguard of his WhatsApp account linked to the mobile number.
• Investor understands that using WhatsApp application may carry extra risks and may not be secured. Further any message and information exchanged is subject to the risk of being read, interrupted, intercepted,
or defrauded by third party or otherwise subject to manipulation by third party or may involve delay in transmission. Mutual Fund shall not be responsible or liable to the Investor or any third party for the
consequences arising out of or in connection with using of this Service.
• Investor understand that mobile phones are vulnerable to the threats such as but not limited to -
a) Access by intruders to the data /information.
b) Identity theft
c) Privacy violations
d) Planting of stealth software and viruses
e) Disablement or distortion of operations
f) Interception of the transmission of encrypted data/message etc.
The Investor shall immediately notify Mutual Fund in writing if Investor discovers/ suspects unauthorized access. The Mutual Fund shall not be responsible or liable to the Investor or any third party for the
consequences arising out of or in connection with using of this Service.
• Investor is aware that using mobile applications involves many uncertain factors and complex software, hardware, systems, etc. which are susceptible to interruptions and dislocations. Mutual Fund do not make
any representation or warranty that the WhatsApp facility/service will be available at all times without any interruption and further that Mutual Fund shall not be responsible for any variation, reduction or
imposition of the terms or the Investors inability to use the mobile application.
• Investor is aware that authenticated technologies and strict security measures are required for using mobile applications. Investor undertakes to ensure that the password is not revealed to any third party
including Mutual Fund officials or any unauthorized person. Investor shall be solely responsible for all the communication exchanged between Investor and Mutual Fund while logging into this service.
• Under no circumstances shall Mutual Fund, or its officials, employees, be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to
use, this service or for receipt of any answer provided by Mutual Fund program running at the back-end.
• Investor agrees that the Investor shall not have any claim against Mutual Fund on account of any suspension, interruption, non-availability or malfunctioning of the WhatsApp service due to any
link/mobile/system failure at Mutual Fund’s end for any reason thereof.
• Investor shall not reproduce, copy, or redistribute for commercial purposes any materials or design elements of this WhatsApp service.
• Investor shall ensure appropriate data network connection. Receipt of messages by Investor shall be subject to the data network connection and Mutual Fund shall not be held responsible for any delay or
non-receipt of the responses at WhatsApp channel.
•Investor shall not submit or transmit any content through this WhatsApp channel that is:
a) Obscene, Vulgar, or Pornographic, immoral, illegal, illicit, unethical etc.
b) Encourages the commission of a crime or violation of any law.
c) Violates any law in India and/or the jurisdiction in which Investor resides.
d) Infringes the intellectual or copyrights of the Mutual Fund or a third party.
e) Constitute confidential information and/or personal or sensitive information/data belonging to the Investor or any third person.
• Mutual Fund reserves the right to remove or otherwise delete any content or submissions made by the Investor that violates the rules or which are inappropriate, as per Mutual Fund’s sole discretion,
without any liability or giving warning to the Investor.
• All instructions for availing the services under the WhatsApp facility shall be provided through the Registered Investor Number in the manner indicated by Mutual Fund. The Investor is also responsible for the
accuracy and authenticity of the instructions provided to Mutual Fund and the same shall be considered to be sufficient for availing of the services under the WhatsApp facility. The alerts would be sent on the mobile
phone number, last registered with Mutual Fund.
• The Investor agrees that if he/she notices any error in any information supplied to the Investor by the use of any of the Services, the Investor shall inform the Mutual Fund of the same, as soon as possible.
The Mutual Fund will endeavor to correct the error promptly. The Investor agrees that all outputs of statements that may appear on WhatsApp, upon making a request to that effect, are information extracted from a
computerized back up system maintained by the Mutual Fund and may not be continuously be updated in real time. The Mutual Fund shall provide the information as may be last updated on the systems of the Mutual Fund.
While the Mutual Fund will take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the statement, the Mutual Fund is not liable for any error and shall not hold the Mutual Fund responsible for any loss incurred or action
taken by the Investor by relying on such information.
• The Investor agrees that the responses received by the Investor from Mutual Fund are based on program running at backend. This program has been developed and regularly enhanced to handle the queries in best
possible manner. However, for any inappropriate/inaccurate answers or any answers that the Investors may not find satisfactory, the Mutual Fund shall not be held responsible.
• It is recommended for Investors who have subscribed to this WhatsApp service to delete WhatsApp application when changing their device so as to ensure there is no misuse of the same.
• That all the Services provided to the Investor are subject to applicable law and the rules, regulations, notifications, circulars and guidelines introduced or amended from time to time by the Securities and
Exchange Board of India and/or any regulatory/ statutory/ governmental authority.
• The Mutual Fund has the right to retract the Investor’s right to utilize the Service anytime it deems fit without any notice to the Investor.
• The Investor hereby acknowledges that he is availing the Service(s) at his own risk and the Investor shall not hold the Mutual Fund responsible or liable for any of the risks including but not limited to the
a) Password misuse- The Investor acknowledges that if any third person obtains access to the Investor's device or SIM card or the Investor’s WhatsApp, such third party may be in a position to access Investor
information, which may be confidential in nature.
b) Mistake/Error- the Investor acknowledges that the Investor may be sent responses or shown information which may not be applicable to him or may not be sent a satisfactory response, and the Investor agrees that in
such a scenario the Mutual Fund shall not be liable for any loss to the Investor in this regard. The Investor shall therefore take all care to ensure that there are no mistakes and errors and that the message sent/
request made/ query asked by the Investor to the Mutual Fund in this regard is error free, accurate, proper and complete at all points of time. The Investor agrees that the Mutual Fund is providing the Services at
the Investor’s sole risk. The Investor agrees that the Mutual Fund shall not be liable for any loss, damages or consequences whatsoever arising due to any erroneous or incomplete information or any delay in
executing the instructions for reasons beyond the control of the Mutual Fund. The Investor shall be liable and responsible to Mutual Fund and accede to accept the Mutual Fund’s instructions without questions
for any unfair or unjust gain obtained by him in the course of availing of the Services.
c) It may also be possible that the site of the Mutual Fund may require maintenance or is otherwise down or there is a technical failure and during such time it may not be possible to process the request of the
Investors. This could result in delays in the processing of instructions or failure in the processing of instructions and other such failures and inability. The Investor understands that the Mutual Fund disclaims all
and any liability, whether direct or indirect, whether arising out of loss of profit or otherwise arising out of any failure or inability by the Mutual Fund to honour any Investor instruction for any reason
whatsoever. The Investor unequivocally and unconditionally understands and accepts that the Mutual Fund shall not be responsible for any of the aforesaid risks. The Investor also accepts that the Mutual Fund shall
disclaim all liability in respect of the said risks.
• Investor agrees that the Registered Mutual Fund Number on the WhatsApp platform cannot be used for grievance redressal as of now, Mutual Fund will have no liability on reporting of such incidents received
through WhatsApp. The Investor may call Investor Care number or email at email@example.com or visit www.icicipruamc.com. in case of any clarifications.
• These Terms and Conditions may be withdrawn, superseded or modified at any time whatsoever, by the Mutual Fund without any prior notice.
9- Third Party
• WhatsApp is owned by a third-party unaffiliated with Mutual Fund. The Investor shall independently be guided by the privacy policies of WhatsApp and the third parties or group companies of WhatsApp and the
Mutual Fund has no control over them. Mutual Fund is not responsible for the privacy or security policies at these sites or other third-party sites that may be linked to within the Mutual Fund’s social media
channels. The Investor should always review the privacy and security practices and policies of each third-party site you visit. The Mutual Fund does not endorse and is not responsible for any ads, content, products,
advice, opinions, recommendations or other material of third-party sites that may be promoted via advertising within any social media channels.
• The Investor further understands and agrees that WhatsApp or any other service provider through which we are providing the WhatsApp facility can review and monitor, store the contents shared/communicated
through the WhatsApp or other service provider(s) and may share the same with third parties.
• Hence, we strongly recommend that you:
i. Never share privacy-sensitive details via WhatsApp messages/ through the WhatsApp facility.
ii. That we will not send messages of our own accord this way and will only respond to the messages sent to us except for any important communication and awareness messages.
iii. Not to contact us through the WhatsApp channel for complaints, grievances or similar important matters.
10- Disclaimer Of Liability
• Mutual Fund shall not be responsible for any failure on the part of the Investor to utilize the WhatsApp facility due to the Investor not being within the geographical range within which the WhatsApp facility
is offered and which forms part of the roaming network of such cellular service provider, providing services to the Investor availing such roaming facility from the respective cellular service provider. If the
Investor has reason to believe that the mobile phone number is / has been allotted to another person and / or his mobile phone handset is lost, he shall immediately inform Mutual Fund of the same.
i. the Investor has breached any of the terms and conditions, contained herein or
ii. the Investor has contributed to or the loss is a result of failure on part of the Investor to advise Mutual Fund within a reasonable time about unauthorized access of or erroneous transactions by use of the
iii. as a result of failure on part of the Investor to advise Mutual Fund of a change in or termination of the Investor's mobile phone numbers/SIM (“Subscriber Identity Module”) cards.
iv. there has been an unauthorized instruction provided through the WhatsApp channel as a result of any person having control or custody of telecommunications instrument (such as the mobile handset) so that such
instrument may be used to give telecommunications instruction without authorization or any other issue/default/error/technological problem in the telecommunication instrument (such as the mobile handset) or
duplication of mobile number / SIM of the Investor such as but not limited to SIM card cloning, virus in handset etc.
Mutual Fund shall endeavor to provide the WhatsApp facility on a best effort basis and the Investor shall not hold Mutual Fund liable for non-availability of the WhatsApp facility or non-performance by service
providers, if any, engaged by Mutual Fund or any loss or damage caused to the Investor as a result of use of the WhatsApp facility for causes which are not attributable to Mutual Fund. Mutual Fund shall not be liable
in any manner to the Investor in connection with the use of the WhatsApp facility.
• Mutual Fund shall endeavor to carry out the instructions received from the Investor through the WhatsApp channel promptly, provided that Mutual Fund, shall not be responsible for the delay in carrying out such
instructions due to any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to, failure of operational system or any requirement of law or Mutual Fund’s internal policies.
• The Investor accepts that each WhatsApp communication may contain certain account information relating to the Investor. The Investor authorizes Mutual Fund to send Account related information, though not
specifically requested, if Mutual Fund deems that the same is relevant.
• Mutual Fund shall not be held responsible for the confidentiality, secrecy and security of the personal or account information being sent through the WhatsApp facility. The Investor agrees that the access to
the WhatsApp facility shall be only through the registered mobile phone number and any transaction, instruction which originates from the same, whether initiated by the Investor or not, shall be deemed to have
originated from the Investor.
•Under no circumstance, Mutual Fund shall be held liable if the WhatsApp facility is not available for reasons including but not limited to natural calamities, legal restraints, faults in the telecommunication
network or network failure, or any other reason beyond the control of Mutual Fund. Mutual Fund shall not be liable under any circumstances for any damages whatsoever whether such damages are direct, indirect,
incidental consequential and irrespective of whether any claim is based on loss of revenue, interruption of business or any loss of any character or nature whatsoever and whether sustained by the Investor or by any
other person. Illegal or improper use of the WhatsApp facility shall render the Investor liable for payment of financial charges as decided by Mutual Fund or will result in suspension of the WhatsApp facility for the
•Mutual Fund is in no way liable for any error or omission in the services provided by any cellular or any third party service provider (whether appointed by Mutual Fund in that behalf or otherwise) to the
Investor, which may affect the WhatsApp facility.
•Mutual Fund does not warrant the confidentiality or security of the messages whether personal or otherwise transmitted through the WhatsApp facility. Mutual Fund makes no warranty or representation of any kind
in relation to the system and the network or their function or performance or for any loss or damage whenever and howsoever suffered or incurred by the Investor or by any person resulting from or in connection with
the WhatsApp facility.
• Without limitation to the other provisions of these WhatsApp Terms and Conditions, Mutual Fund, its employees, agent or contractors, shall not be liable for and in respect of any loss or damage whether direct,
indirect or consequential, including but not limited to loss of revenue, profit, business, contracts, anticipated savings or goodwill, loss of use or value of any equipment including software, whether foreseeable or
not, suffered by the Investor or any person howsoever arising from or relating to any delay, interruption, suspension, resolution or error of Mutual Fund in receiving and processing the request and in formulating and
returning responses or any failure, delay, interruption, suspension, restriction, or error in transmission of any information or message to and from the telecommunication equipment of the Investor and the network of
any cellular service provider and Mutual Fund 's system or any breakdown, interruption, suspension or failure of the telecommunication equipment of the Investor, Mutual Fund 's system or the network of any cellular
service provider and/or any third party who provides such services as is necessary to provide the WhatsApp.
• Notwithstanding anything in the contrary provided in this terms and conditions, Mutual Fund shall not be involved in or in any way liable to the Investor for any dispute between the Investor and a cellular
service provider or any third party service provider or WhatsApp (whether appointed by Mutual Fund for such purpose or otherwise) while availing these Services through the WhatsApp platform.
•The Investor shall not interfere with or misuse in any manner whatsoever the WhatsApp facility and in the event of any damage due to improper or fraudulent use by the Investor, the Investor shall be liable for
damages to Mutual Fund or for any losses suffered by the Mutual Fund.
• The Investor is solely responsible for protecting his/her OTP/debit card PIN/ password or mobile phone number and any other password and/or any other mode of verification as prescribed/ issued by Mutual Fund
for the use of the WhatsApp facility from time to time without any liability of Mutual Fund in this regard. The Investor hereby agrees and accepts that he/she shall at all times be solely responsible for the
protection and safe keep of his/her SIM card, Device and the applications installed thereon, specifically WhatsApp, login IDs, Investor Information, security details and passwords as mentioned hereinabove and hereby
fully agrees that the Mutual Fund shall in no manner be liable for any direct or indirect or consequential or other loss arising out of any action or omission because of compromise of the same in any manner
whatsoever. The Investor agrees that the Mutual Fund assumes no liability whatsoever in case of any event of such compromise of the Investor’s WhatsApp and the Mutual Fund shall not be held responsible for any
such event. Further, the Investor agrees and understands that WhatsApp can also be logged on from more than one device at the same time, including by using web log in and the Investor is aware of the risk in this
regard while availing the Services such as compromise of Investor Information, breach of security of the Investor’s WhatsApp account from a device other than the Investors and the Investor undertakes to be
vigilant and careful and takes full responsibility for the security of his/her WhatsApp account. The Mutual Fund shall not be responsible or liable to you or any third party for the consequences arising out of or in
connection with using of this Service.
Mutual Fund will not be liable for:
i. any unauthorized use of the Investor's OTP/debit card PIN, password or mobile phone number or for any fraudulent, duplicate or erroneous instructions given on the WhatsApp channel;
ii. acting in good faith on any instructions received by Mutual Fund from or on behalf of the Investor in relation to the WhatsApp facility;
iii. error, default, delay or inability of Mutual Fund to act on all or any of the instructions given by the Investor due to any reason;
iv. loss of any information/instructions in transmission;
v. unauthorized access by any other person to any information /instructions given by the Investor or breach of confidentiality;
The aforesaid transaction charge shall be deducted by the AMC from the subscription amount and paid to the distributor, as the case may be and the balance amount shall be invested in the relevant scheme opted by the
Mutual Fund makes no representation or gives no warranty with respect to the quality of the service provided by any cellular service provider or by WhatsApp or any other service provider enabling Mutual Fund to
deliver services through WhatsApp to the Investors.
• Mutual Fund may provide any other services as a part of the WhatsApp facility and Mutual Fund shall not be liable for the oversight on part of the Investor to update himself /herself with the addition of
services which have been included in the WhatsApp facility.
• In consideration of Mutual Fund providing the WhatsApp facility, the Investor, at his own expense, agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, Mutual Fund, its directors and employees, representatives,
agents, Investors and/or the affiliates, as the case may be, against all losses, damages, expenses, actions, claims, demands and proceedings whatsoever, that Mutual Fund may incur, sustain, suffer or be put to at any
time as a consequence of acting on or omitting or refusing to act on any instructions given by the Investor or otherwise for use of the WhatsApp facility.
•The Investor further specifically agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, Mutual Fund and/or its affiliates from any losses occurring as a result of the:
i. the Investor permitting any third parties to use the WhatsApp facility.
ii. the Investor permitting any other person to have access to his mobile phone or as a consequence of leaving the mobile phone unattended or loss of mobile phone and the Mutual Fund acting/not acting on any
instructions received from the same.
iii. the Investor having breached the WhatsApp Terms and Conditions.
• Mutual Fund may, at its discretion, withdraw temporarily or terminate the WhatsApp facility, either wholly or in part, at any time without giving prior notice to the Investor. Mutual Fund may, without prior
notice, suspend the WhatsApp facility at any time during which any maintenance work or repair is required to be carried out or in case of any emergency or for security reasons, which require the suspension of the
• Mutual Fund may suspend or terminate WhatsApp facility without prior notice if the Investor has breached these WhatsApp Terms and Conditions or Mutual Fund learns of the death, bankruptcy.
13- Proprietary Rights
The Investor acknowledges that the software/ other internet related software which are required for providing the Services or any Intellectual Property Rights of the Mutual Fund in the process are the legal property
of the Mutual Fund / respective service providers. The permission given by the Mutual Fund to avail of the Services to the Investor will/ does not create or convey any rights, title or interest to the Investor or to
any person, in the above software or Intellectual Property Rights of the Mutual Fund. The Investor agrees that he shall not attempt to modify, translate, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer such software or
create any derivative product based on the software.
The Investor hereby expressly authorize and give consent to the Mutual Fund to share, exchange, disclose, transfer or part with any of Account information or personal data, contained provided to/ available with the
Mutual Fund, when the Mutual Fund considers such disclosure as necessary or expedient, with:
a) WhatsApp, employees or agents of the Mutual Fund, group entities, subsidiaries, branches in any jurisdiction;
b) Auditors, any agencies, any court or tribunal or any statutory, regulatory, judicial, governmental or administrative authority, SEBI Know your client registration agency having jurisdiction over the Mutual Fund or
its group entities/subsidiaries/branches;
c) Service providers or any such person with whom the Mutual Fund contracts or proposes to contract in relation to the provision of services in respect of the account or facilities;
For the purpose:
i. of compliance with applicable laws or any order (judicial or otherwise), statutory or regulatory requirement to which the Mutual Fund, its sponsors, or any of its branches are subject to; or
ii. for authentication or verification purposes, or
iii. research or analytical purposes, risk management, anti-money laundering checks, participation in any telecommunication; or
iv. to design financial services and to offer an enhanced, personalized online experience on the Website and third party websites or otherwise.
v. for enabling registration/verification/offering of any products or any investments to be made by the Investor with Mutual Fund’s group companies/other companies.
15- Government Law
• These WhatsApp terms and conditions shall be governed by laws of India. Any dispute or differences arising out of or in connection with the WhatsApp facility shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of
the Courts of Mumbai.
• The Mutual Fund accepts no liability whatsoever, direct or indirect for noncompliance with the laws of any country other than that of India. The mere fact that the WhatsApp facility can be accessed by a
Investor in a country other than India does not imply that the laws of the said country govern these terms and conditions and / or the operations in the account/s/services/offers provided to the Investor and / or the
use of the WhatsApp facility.
1. Mutual Fund may, at its sole discretion, utilize the services of external service provider/s or agent/s and on such terms as required or necessary, in relation to its products/ services provided.
2. WhatsApp or any other service provider through which we are providing the WhatsApp facility can/may review and monitor, store the contents (including text, images, videos or other materials) shared/communicated
through the WhatsApp platform or other service provider(s) and may share/disclose the same with third parties.
3. Mutual Fund shall not be involved in or in any way liable to the Investor for any dispute between the Investor and a cellular service provider or any third party service provider or WhatsApp (whether appointed by
Mutual Fund for such purpose or otherwise) while availing these Services through the WhatsApp platform and the Investor agrees to directly take up any claim/dispute with respect to the usage of WhatsApp platform
directly with WhatsApp.